Widget HTML Atas

Struggle Sayings and Quotes


“
We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome.
R. C. Allen
“
If there is no Struggle, there is no progress.
Frederick Douglass
“
The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.     
Robert Tew
“
The struggle alone pleases us, not the victory.     
Blaise Pascal
“
Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from 'I can't do this' to 'I must do this.'     
Toni Sorenson
“
Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
Oprah Winfrey
“
Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit.
Diane Westlake
“
Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
unknown
“
The struggle of my life created empathy - I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me.     
Oprah Winfrey
“
Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.
Friedrich Nietzsche
“
The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.
Pierre de Coubertin
“
Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle.
Adolf Hitler
“
Struggle is strengthening. Battling with evil gives us the power to battle evil even more.     
Ossie Davis
“
It is better to have struggled and lost than never to have struggled at all.     
Pete Seeger
“
I'm thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength.
Alex Elle
“
All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.     
Pope Paul VI
“
Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.
Mao Zedong
“
The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.     
Swami Sivananda
“
Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle.
Wilma Rudolph
“
Struggle is the food from which change is made, and the best time to make the most of a struggle is when it's right in front of your face.      
Danny Dreyer
“
I disagree. I look at struggle as an opportunity to grow. True struggle happens when you can sense what is not working for you and you're willing to take the appropriate action to correct the situation. Those who accomplish change are willing to engage the struggle.
Danny Dreyer
“
There is no life without struggle.
Santosh Kalwar
“
We all struggle with something, and need help. Whatever it is that you can't conquer on your own, I encourage you to give it to the Lord; He can fix anything! Your struggle is no more because VICTORY has taken it's place!! Have a VICTORIOUS day!     
Anita R. Sneed-Carter
“
The more you've struggled to heal and love yourself, the more inspiring your story will be to others when you come out the other side full of triumph, awareness, and honour. Don't give up. Your struggle today is the source of your wisdom tomorrow.
Vironika Tugaleva
“
In everyday struggle maintain your cool and emotion. To heal a wound you need to stop touching it. Keeping yourself calm in times of stress will not only have immediate smoothing effects; it can also, over time, help you lead a healthier, happier life.     
Dr Anil Kr Sinha
“
Unfortunately this earth is not. a fairy-land, but a struggle for life, perfectly natural and therefore extremely harsh.     
Martin Bormann
“
The way I see things, the way I see life, I see it as a struggle. And there's a great deal of reward I have gained coming to that understanding -- that existence is a struggle.
Harvey Keitel
“
In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.     
Leon Trotsky
“
There is no alternative to class struggle.
Vyacheslav Molotov
“
If You Stop Struggling Then You Stop Life     
Huey Newton
“
To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals - this alone is worth the struggle.
William Penn
“
The life of man is a struggle on earth. But without a cross, without a struggle, we get nowhere. The victory will be ours if we continue our efforts courageously, even when at times they appear futile.     
Boniface Wimmer
“
Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.
unknown
“
The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.     
Helen Keller
“
Don't compare your struggles to anyone else's. Don't get discouraged by the success of others. Make your own path and never give up.      
MJ Korvan
“
No matter what struggles I come across, I will keep going, because I have the will and strength to overcome it all. All my greatest accomplishments, I once thought I would never achieve, but I keep on succeeding every challenge that faces me. No matter what is beyond my control, nothing will ever make me less than a woman. I am and will always be a powerful woman.     
Victoria Enriquez
“
In order to appreciate your successes you must first appreciate your struggles.     
Nishan Panwar
“
In the heart of every struggle lies an opportunity to grow.     
Melanie M. Koulouris
“
The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.
Neale Donald Walsch
“
Success is never so interesting as struggle
Willa Cather
“
Don't struggle so much, the best things happen when not expected.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“
In the struggle between the stone and water, in time, the water wins.
Japanese Proverb
“
When we finally give up the struggle to find fulfillment 'out there', we have nowhere to go but within. It is at this moment of total surrender that a new light begins to dawn.     
Shakti Gawain
“
There are men who struggle for a day and they are good. There are men who struggle for a year and they are better. There are men who struggle many years, and they are better still. But there are those who struggle all their lives: These are the indispensable ones.     
Bertolt Brecht
“
Always remember that striving and struggle precede success, even in the dictionary.     
Sarah Ban Breathnach
“
Having nothing to struggle against they have nothing to struggle for.
Charles Bukowski
“
It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.     
Steve Maraboli
“
Struggle isn't fun but it's an opportunity to be brave.     
Rae Smith
“
Confidence comes from victory, but strength comes from the struggle.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
“
The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow.     
William Boetcker

No comments for "Struggle Sayings and Quotes"