Widget HTML Atas

Homework Sayings and Quotes


“
I've got a lot of homework to do, and none of it has anything to do with school.
Travis Thrasher
“
He's given me enough homework to last ten years. I'm gonna die of nerdism.

Mark A. Cooper
“
Homework is not an option. My bed is sending out serious nap rays. I can't help myself. The fluffy pillows and warm comforter are more powerful than I am. I have no choice but to snuggle under the covers.
Laurie Halse Anderson
“
The worst thing a kid can say about homework is that it is too hard. The worst thing a kid can say about a game is it's too easy.
Henry Jenkins
“
You don’t get rich off your day job, you get rich off your homework.
Daymond John
“
Everybody talks about finding your voice. Do your homework and your voice will find you.     
Branford Marsalis
“
If you want to be lucky, do your homework.
Jim Rogers
“
The teacher can always tell when you did your homework on the bus.
Cynthia Lewis
“
Do your homework. I'm tired of carrying you.     
Cheryl Miller
“
Teens think listening to music helps them concentrate. It doesn't. It relieves them of the boredom that concentration on homework induces.     
Marilyn vos Savant
“
With homework, school prepares students for overtime. With reports, it prepares them for payday.
Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“
Do your homework and stand your ground.
Peter Bart
“
If you do your homework and do your due diligence, you shouldn't get stuck with one of them.     
Dawson Grimsley
“
There's only one interview technique that matters. Do your homework so you can listen to the answers and react to them and ask follow-ups. Do your homework, prepare.
Jim Lehrer
“
Nothing is free. You got to pay to be in society. First you start with homework.
Mel Brooks
“
Homework is a term that means grown up imposed yet self-afflicting torture.     
James Patterson
“
The more you do your homework, the more you’re free to be intuitive. But you’ve got to put the work in.     
Edward Norton
“
One of life's most painful moments comes when we must admit that we didn't do our homework, that we are not prepared.
Merlin Olsen
“
If you're working 12-hour days, then you come home to do three hours' homework, it's quite a lot on your plate.
Anna Popplewell
“
Writing for me can be homework. I do get a lot from it in the end. But I hate doing it.     
Natalie Maines
“
Do your homework and know your business better than anyone. Otherwise, someone who knows more and works harder will kick your ass.     
Mark Cuban
“
Homework is a best work,but if human hate it its a worst work.
Vidhya Vijay
“
Do your homework, study the craft, believe in yourself, and out-work everyone.
Justin Hires
“
The toughest thing about homework is getting mom and pop to agree on the same answer.
Joey Lauren Adams
“
Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.     
Doug Larson
“
The difference between a calculated risk and rolling the dice can be expressed in one word: homework.
Georgette Mosbacher
“
Lack of homework shows up in the marketplace as well as in the classroom.     
Jim Rohn
“
I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
Lily Tomlin
“
You see it in education a lot. If you do your homework, you get to pick out something from the class treasure chest.
Dace Svikis
“
Inspiration comes in the middle of the night when you should be doing homework.
Amy Lee
“
Do your homework and keep good files. Know the background and biases of your sources.
Jane Brody
“
My life is a black hole of boredom and despair. So basically you've been doing homework. Like I said, black hole.
Kiersten White
“
The same people who never did their homework in high school are still doing that to this very day out in the real world.
Jules Shear
“
My parents always taught me that my day job would never make me rich; it'd be my homework.
Daymond John
“
The team that is going to win is the one that does its homework the best by studying its opponents.     
Imran Khan
“
When I was growing up, my parents told me. Finish your dinner. People in China and India are starving. I tell my daughters. Finish your homework. People in India and China are starving for your job.     
Thomas Friedman
“
Homework, I have discovered, involves a sharp pencil and thick books and long sighs.     
Katherine Applegate
“
Do your homework and know your facts, but remember it’s passion that persuades.     
H Jackson Brown Jr.
“
Do your homework or hire wise experts to help you. Never jump into a business you have no idea about.
John Templeton

No comments for "Homework Sayings and Quotes"